TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by them. A contract between you and The Conigre will come into existence on the date you reserve a room with us and pay a deposit. Your contract is with PG & ECE Watts T/A The Conigre Rooms. Our VAT Registration Number is 205811634.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (we must be informed by email or telephone by 12noon). Deposits are refundable less a £20 admin fee until this time. Cancellations made after this time or a “no show” will result in the total booking cost being payable. Our cancellation policy will apply fully in the event of bad weather. We recommend guests ensure they have valid travel insurance in place in case of the need to cancel your booking.
- Our standard check in times are 15:00 – 19.00 hours Mon- Fri and 17.00 hours onwards on Sundays. If you wish to arrive before our normal check in times, please let us know (01225 702229) and we will do our best to arrange for your room to be ready or alternatively hold your luggage for you. If you are likely to arrive after 19.00 hours, we request that you provide an approximate arrival time. The latest check-out time is 10.30am.
- A minimum 2-night stay is required at weekends (a “weekend” includes a Friday and Saturday night).
- Room rates shown on our website are per room, per night and include breakfast, parking and taxes. Room rates are subject to change. Prices are quoted inclusive of any VAT payable.
- We are required by law to maintain a register of our guests. Residents of the United Kingdom and/or the European Union shall on check-in provide their full names and addresses. All other guests must on check-in provide details of a valid passport. You agree that we may retain this information for 12 months.
- We provide complimentary on-site parking to guests, strictly subject to availability. We cannot guarantee a parking space. Cars and their contents are parked entirely at the car owners’ risk. Public car parking is available in the Kingsbury Square car park, approximately a 1 minute walk away.
- We regret we are unable to take pets
- The Conigre is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Should you smoke in your room, our fire system will trigger and we will charge a housekeeping fee of £100.00 to your card. Smoking is permitted in the garden and outside the stable block.
- Termination Policy – The Conigre reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate without notice an individual’s stay at The Conigre where deemed necessary
- Please note we do not have a lift – stairs only.
2a. The Conigre is required under the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to comply with the conditions concerning the storage and disclosure of personal information relating to any user of this website in order to prevent access by unauthorised parties. The Conigre uses the information that we hold about you to process your enquiries. Information collected on the placing of an enquiry will include your name, telephone number, email address, address, and if applicable any information about your requirements. This allows The Conigre to answer your enquiry.
2b. The names, addresses, and contact details (including email addresses) which you supply to The Conigre will be used exclusively for providing information specific to your enquiries and business relationship with The Conigre and will not be passed to any third party organisation.
3a. All copyright and related intellectual property rights subsisting in the content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, flash animations, images and software are beneficially owned by or remain the sole property of The Conigre. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of The Conigre.
3b. You may use the content of this website as a source of information. Any other use without the express written authorisation/consent of The Conigre, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
4. The hypertext links to third party sites will allow you to leave the The Conigre website. These linked sites are not under the control of The Conigre and The Conigre is not responsible for the content of any site that is linked to, or any links contained in a linked site. The Conigre is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
5. Any information transmitted to or posted to The Conigre website by any means or for any reason whatsoever will be treated as confidential.
6. The Conigre website does not employ the use of “Cookies.”
7. The Conigre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any part thereof from this website, with or without prior notice to you.
8a. The Conigre makes no representation about the suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All contents of the pages on this website are provided for information only and without warranty of any kind.
8b. No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of The Conigre for any errors, omissions or statements whether misleading or otherwise on these pages, including any feature or aspect of such website or pages, whether provided by The Conigre or by any other organisation, company or individual or entity whatever the loss claimed or alleged.
8c. The Conigre shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits whether in contract, negligence or in tort arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
8d. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all express or implied representations, terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by any law.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.